All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionGetting there is half the battle in this western in Ralph Compton's USA Today bestselling series. When Deputy Marshal Logan Kane is transporting six cold-blooded convicts across hard country, he has to be prepared for anything. Even with the half dozen hard cases caged in his prison wagon, Kane needs to watch his back and keep his Colt close at hand. There are rustlers, lynch mobs, and three brothers from a New Orleans gang to contend with t to mention the convicts cronies, looking to bust them loose. On the lookout for danger in his every waking moment and haunted in his sleep by demons from his past, Logan Kane is about to have his own cage rattled as he tries to keep this ride from being his last. More Than Six Million Ralph Compton Books In Print!
- Author BiographyRalph Comptonstood six-foot-eight without his boots. He worked as a musician, a radio announcer, a songwriter, and a newspaper columnist. His first novel, The Goodnight Trail, was a finalist for the Western Writers of America Medicine Pipe Bearer Award for best debut novel. He was also the author of the Sundown Rider series and the Border Empire series. As a little boy growing up in a small fishing village in Scotland, Joseph West enjoyed many happy Saturday mornings at the local cinema in the company of Roy and Gene and Hoppy. His lifelong ambition was to become a cowboy, but he was sidetracked by a career in law enforcement and journalism. He now resides with his wife and daughter in Palm Beach, Florida, where he enjoys horse riding, cowboy action shooting, and studying Western history.
- Author(s)Joseph a West,Ralph Compton
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleRalph Compton Novels (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width105 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.