All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe food and cooking of Singapore is rich in diverse cultural influences and food traditions, with many gastromical delights to be enjoyed. In this book, you'll find a collection of over 80 recipes, bringing together a fusion of the Chinese, Malay and Indian tastes that define this unique cuisine. All the classics are included, from Samosas and Chicken Satay to Lotus-leaf Rice and Singapore Chilli Crab. There are also some wonderful sweet snacks, such as Jellied Mango Puddings and Glutius Rice with Coconut. More than 450 mouthwatering photographs show step by step how each dish is made, including an image of every finished dish.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan has written over 20 books and numerous articles on the culinary cultures of Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia. Terry Tan is an expert in Chinese, Singaporean and Indonesian food, and is consultant editor on the cuisine of South-East Asia for Wine and Dine magazine.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight680 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.