All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood is an important part of the culture in the Philippines. The Spanish influence evident here leads to an intriguing and unique meeting of East and West, seen in recipes such as Filipi Paella, Chicken Vermicelli and Colonial Rice Soup with Pork. The dishes cover soups and snacks, delicious meat and seafood course, as well as tempting side dishes and sweets. All the classics are included, from Prawn Adobo in Coconut Milk, and Rabbit Casserole to more unusual specialities such as Soused Fish with Bitter Lemon, Filipi Risotto with Stir-Fried Livers, and Squid Stuffed with Breadcrumbs and Serra Ham.
- Author BiographyGhillie Basan has written several highly acclaimed cookbooks, including Classic Turkish Cookery, which was shortlisted for the Glenfiddich Book of the Year and the Guild of Food Writers' Cookery Book of the Year awards. Vilma Laus runs a catering businesswith an emphasis on Filipino, Chinese and French cuisine.
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.