All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a visual guide to vegetables and how to use them, with 100 delicious recipes for soups, salads and main courses. It features bulbs, roots, shoots, stems, greens, beans, peas, seeds, squashes, fruits and mushrooms. Every entry is pictured with detailed descriptions and advice on seasonal availability, buying and storing, preparation and cooking. It includes fabulous dishes such as Fresh Asparagus with Tarragon Hollandaise, French Onion Soup, Potatoes Dauphiis, and Celeriac and Blue Cheese Roulade. There is a vast range of vegetables to choose from, and many different varieties within each type. This practical volume combines an illustrated guide to types and varieties of vegetables, with a compendium of tasty recipes. Photographs of each vegetable provide an instant reference, and the accompanying description gives details of how to prepare, use and cook each type. There are recipes for accompaniments, such as Braised Fennel with Tomatoes, and recipes which will make a substantial supper dish, such as Onion Squash Risotto. Whether you are looking for a soup, a salad or a main course dish, you will find a tempting suggestion here.
- Author BiographyChristine Ingram was a food editor for Woman magazine for several years, then became a full-time writer and author, contributing articles to many women's and special interest magazines. She has journeyed extensively, always on the lookout for exciting and unusual recipes.
- Author(s)Christine Ingram
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 560 photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.49Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.