All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is cool? Who kws. But there is one thing every marketer does kw- thing increases sales like cool does. In The Cool Factor , Del Breckenfeld, a long-time marketer at Fender(R) Musical Instruments Corp., presents an inside look at how Fender became the coolest name in musical instruments and how marketers at Fender partnered with cool products, musicians, and events to up their cool factor even more. If you're a marketer, The Cool Factor offers lessons for keeping your brand on top.
- Author BiographyDel Breckenfeld is Directorof Entertainment Marketing at Fender Musical Instruments Corp., the biggest name in electric guitars, amplifiers, and musical products. Before coming to Fender, he worked for Dean Guitars, where he developed a groundbreaking promotional program for Anheuser-Busch, working with some of the most astute marketers in the world. Through his career, he has worked with some of the biggest names in music, movies, and TV and has been involved in promotional campaigns with some of the world's most successful and best-known brands, allEwhile learning the ins and outs ofEpartnership marketing.
- Author(s)Del Breckenfeld
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight480 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.