Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $83.56
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.20
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $42.85
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.62
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cool Guide to Edinburgh is a different type of city guide, which helps you to get the most out of the city, discovering and exploring quirky places that you didn't kw existed. This book delves into the best underground venues, the funkiest pubs, cafes, clubs and places to stay. It offers points of interest of film and literature locations, a guide to the best local beers, a soundtrack to the city and ideas for recovery after too many late nights. Edinburgh's coolest residents, including a model, artist, and DJ also give their run-down on their favourite places in the city.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Edinburgh and still based there, Caroline Young is a writer and former journalist for Herald Scotland. After doing an undergrad degree at Glasgow University in English and film studies, Caroline studied a Masters in journalism at Griffith University in Brisbane. Having back-packed around the world four times, and travelled extensively through India, the Far East, USA and Australia, she has good grounds for understanding what makes a good guidebook. Caroline is also the author of film fashion book Classic Hollywood Style.
- Author(s)Caroline Young
- PublisherThistle Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThistle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.