All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe ancient Chimu believed their people came from three eggs: the rulers from a gold egg, their wives from a silver, and the workers from a copper egg. Archeologist Claire Adams receives a mysterious package that lures her to Peru in search of a treasure-filled tomb. She must find the tomb before looters do. She's helped in her quest by old friends and by a strange connection to an ancient copper egg. Claire's ex, Sochi Castillo, has her own plans for the tomb. She has two jobs--one within the law, one considerably outside it. If Claire finds the treasure first, Sochi is going to steal it. As Claire and Sochi are drawn into a web of intrigue, betrayal, and greed, they discover that love complicates everything.
- Author BiographyCatherine Friend and her partner of over twenty-five years raise sheep, ducks, and goats on their southeastern Minnesota farm. Her memoir, Hit by a Farm: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Barn, was an Insightout Bookclub bestseller and chronicles what happened to her relationship and her writing career when she agreed to help her partner start the farm. (It has a happy ending.) Hit by a Farm won a 2007 GCLS award and was a finalist for a 2006 Lambda Literary Award. Catherine has also written six books for children and was awarded a 2007 Loft/McKnight Fellow ship in Children's Literature. Catherine's interests range from writing, to reading about writing, to talking about writing, all the way to worrying about not writing. She was an economist, a project manager for a technical writing firm, taught writing for ten years, edited novels, and has taken some very odd jobs to avoid returning to the corporate world. In her spare time she plays the piano, paints, and hangs out with her partner, who makes her laugh every day.
- Author(s)Catherine Friend
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.