All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAva Ballantyne's brother, Zack, was murdered in 1987. Friends and family gave little advice, How to Heal Your Broken Heart manual or at least some way to cope. Now married, with four children, Ava wants to comfort her husband, Shelby, with the passing of his mom, Marilyn. What would Ava say to ease his pain? What kwledge did she possess that could help him through this most difficult time? It was Thanksgiving. Little did she kw that by Christmas she would lose both of her grandmas. How would she cope? By daydreaming, of course! Now that I have delivered the code in the CODE trilogy, how does it work and what else do I need to learn about the code? Always open to learning more about the code, it didn't take long to receive new kwledge. From my mother-in-law, I learned about the tion of wabi-sabi, from my maternal grandmother, moxy, and from my paternal granny, a sense of tradition. All three things, wabi-sabi, moxy, and tradition, add to my collection of kwledge on how the code works. The Core of Kwledge is the first book in the Core series. The Core series is the second trilogy for author, Sara Echs. The Code series is the first trilogy. For more information please visit www.codetrilogy.com.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Sara Enochs graduated from Arizona State University with majors in Biology and Spanish. She continued her studies at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary and the University of California, Berkeley. She currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona, with her husband. Visit Sara online at www.SaraEnochs.com & www.codetrilogy.com, her first trilogy: The Code of Destiny, The Code of Dignity, and The Code of Deliverance, the prequel to her second: The Core of Knowledge, The Core of Change, and the Core of the Soul. Her novels reflect her concern for kids, moms, women's health, and the environment with writing that beautifully handles the wide range of human emotions, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Author(s)Sara Enochs
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.