All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coregasm Workout is a revolutionary new book that provides natural, safe, and effective techniques for enhancing sex through fitness. Developed by leading sex researcher, educator, and columnist Dr. Debby Herbenick, The Coregasm Workout introduces simple, science-backed exercises to make working out more fun and sex lives more satisfying. Debby has developed The Coregasm Workout based on her deep background in health science and unprecedented research on exercise-induced arousal in order to bring fitness and sexuality closer together. Her fact-based methods are specifically designed to improve orgasm and have been tested, refined, and proven by real women, for women. The Coregasm Workout will help improve your sex life-and help you enjoy exercising more often-through four C.O.R.E. principles: Challenge yourself through cardio, reps, and resistance Order matters: it's t just the kind of exercises you do, but the order in which you do them Relax and receive: be open to the experience of coregasm Engage your lower abs, muscles often strongly linked to coregasm Fun, fascinating, and useful, The Coregasm Workout offers new exercise techniques for women who want to stay sexy, healthy, and fit, and enjoy the benefits of the gym in the bedroom.
- Author BiographyDr. Debby Herbenick is an internationally known sex researcher, educator, columnist, and author. She is an Associate Professor at Indiana University's School of Public Health and a research fellow and sexual health educator for the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. She holds a PhD in Health Behavior from Indiana University, a master's degree in public health from Indiana University, and a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Maryland. She is also certified as a sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists. Dr. Herbenick has published more than 80 scientific articles about sexual health, behavior, sexual arousal, and orgasm (including exercise-induced orgasm, also called coregasm ), and has written five books about sex and love. Originally from Miami, Florida, she currently lives and works in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Author(s)Debby Herbenick
- PublisherSeal Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeal Press
- Content NotePhotos, illustrations, and charts, full-color throughout
- Weight342 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.