All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating lecture, Deepak Chopra, M.D., discusses the connection between the brain and the mind, and the controversy over what that connection is. Chopra makes the point that consciousness is the ultimate reality, and it manifests both as the soul and universal spirit, which then slowly gives rise to both individual and cosmic intelligence. The intent of the soul is to just remember three things: to know; to keep manifesting as physical existence; and to experience love, or unity consciousness.
- Author BiographyDeepak Chopra is acknowledged as one of the world's greatest leaders in the field of mind-body medicine and a prolific author of over forty books. Time magazine named him one of the 100 heroes and icons of the twentieth century and dubbed him 'the poet-prophet of alternative medicine'.
- Author(s)Deepak Chopra
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight102 g
- Width127 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.