All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionElijah Anderson, called one of our best urban ethgraphers by the New York Times Book Review, introduces the concept of the cosmopolitan capy : the urban islands of civility amid segregated ghettos, suburbs, and ethnic enclaves.
- Author BiographyElijah Anderson holds the William K. Lanman, Jr. Professorship in Sociology at Yale University, where he teaches and directs the Urban Ethnography Project. His most prominent works include the award-winning books Code of the Street and Streetwise. He lives in New Haven and Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Elijah Anderson
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.