All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy applying transaction cost ecomics to an evaluation of land use systems, the author here tackles the ongoing debate between market and government in planning. The book provides a fresh angle and a useful contribution to a growing field of study for researchers in urban planning, public administration and land ecomics.
- Author BiographyEdwin Buitelaar is an assistant professor in the department of Spatial Planning of the Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Since February 2007 he also works as a researcher at the Netherlands Institute for Spatial Research in The Hague. His research concentrates on land markets and land use planning from an institutional angle.
- Author(s)Edwin Buitelaar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleReal Estate Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note25
- Weight378 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.