All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFrom upland outlooks and secret valleys to rolling pastures and honey stone villages, nature and history weave together in the Cotswolds to create a landscape that is the epitome of rural England. In these 40 walks Dominic North unlocks the secrets of the Cotswolds, from the hills and lanes in the rth to the languid riverbanks and ancient woods of the south. Along the way discover sleepy villages, grand country houses and architectural curiosities, and then reach out to explore three of England's most celebrated cities, Bath, Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Author(s)Dominic North
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.