Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe Countdown is a labor of love for those wanting to understand Biblical themes with modern-day examples and narrative. This series counts down ten extremely important topics for every Christian, from unforgiveness and love to significance and our God-given value. Especially targeted, but t limited to, a younger audience, this book nails the contemporary analogies of these themes to books, movies, music, video games, and television. If you are tired of inaccessible theological books and want a fresh, young, current voice, The Countdown is for you. But the real question is, are you ready to let God change you? Are you ready to start The Countdown?
- Author BiographyDave Johnson is a lover and a thinker. When he's not writing his next book or spending time with his beautiful wife, he tends to read too many books, listen to too much music, and love too many people. He's a gifted speaker and minister at his home church in Alabama and has gladly given his life to the discipleship and training of others. Dave has proudly been mullet-free his entire lifetime (to his knowledge).
- Author(s)Dave Johnson
- Date of Publication04/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.