Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on the deceptive roles of three motifs in Beckett's plays. It discusses the contradictory doubleness of the Beckettian life and the dynamic interactions of its polarities. For an appreciation of the dialogic nature of the Beckettian world, the study applies Derrida's idea of differance, Lacan's psychoanalysis, and Bakhtin's idea of dialogism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hwa Soon Kim received her Ph.D. in English from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Hwa Soon Kim
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCurrents in Comparative Romance Languages & Literatures
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.