All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionIn this well-documented account [that] will become indispensable reading for students of the modern Middle East' (Choice), Abrahamian uncovers little-kwn documents that challenge conventional interpretations of the 1953 Iranian governmental coup. Offering 'new insights into his history-shattering event' (Reason.com), his riveting account transforms America's understanding of a crucial turning point in modern U.S. - Iranian relations.'
- Author BiographyErvand Abrahamian is distinguished professor of Iranian and Middle Eastern history and politics at Baruch College, City University of New York. He is a co-author (with Bruce Cumings and Moshe Ma'oz) of Inventing the Axis of Evil (The New Press).
- Author(s)Ervand Abrahamian
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Weight349 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.