All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more often, adults are realising that the reason they are struggling so much in their relationship is that they are impacted by previously undiagsed adult ADHD. Learning how to interact around ADHD symptoms is often the difference between joy together and chronic anger and frustration. So this book lays out the most important strategies couples can use -- right w -- to rebuild trust, fight less, disagree more productively, get the attention they deserve, and rebuild intimacy in their relationship. These are strategies honed over years of working specifically with couples impacted by ADHD, and demonstrated to change lives for the better. 'Thrive' is the go-to book for couples struggling with ADHD who want to actively work to improve their relationship.
- Author BiographyMelissa C Orlov is one of the leading experts on how ADHD affects marriages. She writes a regular column on this topic for ADDitude Magazine, gives lectures, and writes online at www.ADHDMarriage.com. She lives in Wayland, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Melissa Orlov,Nancie Kohlenberger
- PublisherSpecialty Press, Incorporated, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpecialty Press, Incorporated, U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.