All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a Second Edition, The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner helps mental health practitioners reduce the amount of time spent on paperwork so more time can be spent with clients. The new edition covers an eclectic array of treatment approaches and corresponds with the behavioral problems and the DSM diagstic categories found in T he Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner. With new and updated information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress tes writing and the special status of progress tes under HIPAA, this guide provides marriage and family therapists with over 1,000 prewritten progress tes and treatment approaches for working with couples.
- Author BiographyArthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. David J. Berghuis, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners(R) series.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,David J. Berghuis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight890 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.