All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the different approaches used to model the dynamic interactions between climate and ecomies, and proposes new avenues of research. Its fourteen chapters deal with various aspects of the building of integrated assessment models, either by coupling ecomic growth and climate change modules, or using mathematical models of viability or dynamic game theory to represent the interactions between the world regions concerned.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Change Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlan Haurie,Laurent Viguier
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.