All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven from the darkest of shadows and depths of human frailty true heroism can emerge- From an ocean apart, the paths of Sister Ignatius, once Mary Willow, and Charlie Finn cross inside the Kalma refugee camp in Darfur. They are transcendent souls in utter conflict; with themselves, one ather, the world at-large, and were dropped into a place of conflict where each in their own way forces the other to better understand an irreconcilable world. During a time of unimaginable struggle, the dark paths upon which they had once walked are revealed, and from these confessions blossoms a depth of human spirituality once believed unattainable.
- Author BiographyMichael De Stefano is from Philadelphia, makes his home in Cinnaminson, New Jersey, and is married to Major Kathryn Jaxtheimer, a Gulf War veteran and for whom this novel is dedicated. The Courage of Existence is his fourth novel.
- Author(s)Michael DeStefano
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight390 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.