All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cousins are a series of stories about cousins growing up in a family. It centers around the cousins born after the first set of cousins who share their own series called The Other Cousins. The series deals with things children learn in the course of growing up and touches on subjects that are pertinent to children, but will help in their development as responsible young people. The Cousins SHARING explores what happens when two children who have bonded react when a third child enters their domain and how easily feelings can be hurt. Just a little understanding of how everyone has a place in the family and love will go a long way to set things right.
- Author BiographyGloria Jolly is the mother of three and the grandmother of eight and a resident of Indian Head, Maryland. In 2013, she published her first book Conversations With God While My Heart Was Breaking which was a surprising, inspiring, and faith filled book about her life growing up and life with her husband and friend of 43 years, Willie J. Jolly. She has written four plays that have been performed locally and three children's books. The Cousins SHARING is the first in The Cousins series to be published. She is actively involved in her community and charity work. She enjoys spending time with her family and traveling.
- Author(s)Gloria Jolly
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleCousins
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.