All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce there was a big, strong and fierce looking lion called Telulu. But Telulu was scared of everything...even a leaf falling from a tree! When Telulu got scared he wound run away as fast as he could and when he ran something magical happened! But then Telulu meets a new tiny friend who helped him to become brave.
- Author BiographyAward-winning Chinese author, Bingbo has published more than 370 children's stories and has sold more than ten million copies of his work. He is one of China's best known children's authors and has won over fifty prestigious publishing awards. His writing style is lyrical and delicate. His books are filled with beautiful language and the world in his mind continues to be a wonderful fantasy world. Bingbo now teaches children's literacy in China as well as continuing to write and publish his work. Jianming Zhou graduated from the Central Academy of Arts and Crafts. He has worked as Art Editor at China Children's Press and Publication Group for decades. There, he has worked on planning and production of picture books, and has produced a large number of them. He has also illustrated many books and magazines, among them the design of bookbinding and layout of Andersen Fairy Tales which won the second prize in the fourth China Art of Bookbinding and Layout Exhibition.
- PublisherStarfish Bay Children's Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationUnley, South Australia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintStarfish Bay Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width215 mm
- Height225 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jianming Zhou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.