All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cradle, the Cross, and the Crown guides serious New Testament students through the historical, literary, and theological dimensions of the biblical text, allowing them to better understand and share God s word of truth (2 Tim2:15). It offers a thorough introductiontoall twenty-seven books of the New Testament and closely examinesevents such asChrist s incarnation and virgin birth, his crucifixion and resurrection, andtriumphant return. The second edition features updated bibliographies and foottes, interpretation sections that coverdifferent literary genres in the New Testament, an epilogue thatcanvassesthe entire storyline of Scripture, and a variety of maps. All of these new features contribute to makingthisa life-long resource for students of Scripture.
- Author BiographyAndreas Kostenberger is senior research professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. He is the founder of Biblical Foundations and serves as editor for theJournal of the Evangelical Theological Society (JETS).L. Scott Kellum is professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.Charles Quarles is director of Ph.D. studies and professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Charles L Quarles,Dr Andreas J Kostenberger,L Scott Kellum
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight1746 g
- Width180 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.