All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for every still photographer who is thinking of shooting video and motion. Whether you want to shoot a simple how to video or a feature length documentary, this book will help you break down the facets and business of video production. Some topics include: How to think and shoot in motion. The importance of good audio. Getting great interviews. The integral parts of video production. Copyright and Work for Hire Talent and insurance ramifications. Structuring your business. Collaboration and building a crew. Estimating and the S.O.W. Commissioned work vs. self-initiated projects Crowd funding, social media and building an audience. Film festivals. Monetization and distribution. This book will provide a starting point for getting into video production and motion. It t only gives you some valuable tips but points out some of the pitfalls and mistakes that still photographers have made when venturing into video. Some books and workshops provide you with the how to's as far as what gear to get and how to use it. This book provides working kwledge about the business of video production so that you won't make the mistakes that will put you out of business before you've even begun.
- Author(s)Gail Mooney
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.