All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe art of decorating items with rolled-up strips of coloured paper goes back to the 15th century, and it has been around ever since. Colourful, easy to learn and versatile, this craft offers many possibilities. This guide helps readers to learn to make greetings cards, Christmas decorations, bridal accessories, decorative items for the home, three-dimensional objects, even a little pink pig. Gold- or silver-edged paper can be used for special effects. Other objects to be made include fringed flowers, folded roses, pinched leaves and rolled flowerpots. Paper strips, one simple tool and a bit of glue is all the equipment needed.
- Author BiographyJanet Wilson is an expert in a wide range of paper skills, including parchment craft, quilling, paper cutting, embossing, paper pricking, casting and sculpting. She is the author of the bestselling books The Art of Parchment Craft and Parchment Craft.
- Author(s)Janet Wilson
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/05/2011
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, index
- Weight181 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.