All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDesign your own well-constructed patterns by hand! Aimed at crafters who need the skills to turn their creative ideas into reality, this easy-to-follow guide covers everything from finding inspiration and choosing colors to creating backgrounds, borders, and full-scale repeats. Step-by-step tutorials explain all the basics and show how to apply the patterns to multiple surfaces, including fabric, giftwrap, stencils, tiles, and more. Interviews with contemporary crafters plus stunning galleries offer a wealth of inspiration-AND you get 20 free motifs to download and adapt!
- Author BiographyJessica Swift is a full-time artist, surface pattern designer, and author. Her artwork is licensed by companies and manufacturers for iPhone cases, fabric, stationery, and much more. She is coauthor and illustrator of The Declaration of You! How to Find It, Own It and Shout It from the Rooftops, published by North Light Books in 2013. Jessica blogs and displays her colorful creations at jessicaswift.com. She lives in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Jessica Swift
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width190 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.