The Crafty Minx at Home: 50+ Handmade & Upcycled Projects for Living by Kelly Doust (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.23+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by tinas-goodies
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pretty, inspiring and practical guide to making, collecting and transforming handmade and vintage objects for the home. A gorgeous guide to creating an original, appealing and handmade home, tHE CRAFtY MINX At HOME is all about the joy of making things by hand so as to create a uniquely personal home around your favourite people. Sharing her passion for making and collecting special items for decoration and use within the home, Kelly Doust shows readers how to make and collect for a lifetime and longer, creating the treasured family heirlooms of tomorrow. Featuring 50+ immediately do-able craft projects and a wealth of advice on how to source beautiful vintage items and materials in flea markets, charity shops and auction houses, plus tips on how to display and use them in your home, tHE CRAFtY MINX At HOME is a pretty, inspiring and practical guide to making, collecting and transforming handmade and vintage objects for the home. Revel in the joys of a home-made life, times shared with family and friends, and the joy of making and feathering your nest with exquisite handmade or vintage items to feed both heart and soul, with tHE CRAFtY MINX At HOME .
- Author BiographySince 2009, Kelly Doust has published five non-fiction books about craft and fashion: THE CRAFTY MINX, THE CRAFTY KID, A LIFE IN FROCKS: A MEMOIR, MINXY VINTAGE (all Murdoch Books) THE CRAFTY MINX AT HOME (HarperCollins). She has a background in book publishing and publicity, and has worked in the UK, Hong Kong and Australia and freelanced for magazines such as Vogue, Australian Women's Weekly and Sunday Life Magazine. She currently lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Kelly Doust
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1316 g
- Width244 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.