All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE classic vegetarian cookbook, reissued for a new generation. With helpful tes on techniques, and numerous delicious recipes for soups, starters, salads, dressings, sauces and savouries, t to mention sections devoted to baking, puddings, cereals, preserves, sweetmeats and drinks, the founders of Cranks have put together a book that stands for all that is best in wholefood cuisine. Their aim is to give people the opportunity to experiment with vegetarian food to experience the benefits of a more balanced diet.
- Author BiographyCranks was the UK's first ever vegetarian restaurant, opening on 21st June 1961. With a commitment to a healthy, soul-satisfying diet, their vegetarian ideals have not changed over the course of publishing six recipe books. The Cranks restaurant has now moved from London's Carnaby Street to the calmer surroundings of The Cider Press Centre near Totnes in Devon.
- Author(s)Professor David Canter
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $32.01
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $39.92
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.