The Create Great iPhone Photos: Apps, Tips, Tricks, and Effects by Allan Hoffman (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou own the world's most versatile, customizable camera: your iPhone. Out of the box, your iPhone camera is -frills, but you can transform it into a digital darkroom, photo editing suite, and photoblogging tool all rolled into one ...if you kw how to use it. Create Great iPhone Photos shows you how to take great iPhone photographs-and even turn your t-so-hot photos into thrillingly inventive, atmospheric images. Author and iPhone photographer Allan Hoffman shows you how to harness the full potential of your iPhone's camera and turn it into a wildly fun tool for photographic creativity. You'll learn tips and tricks for generating effects, applying filters, and manipulating your images with wonderfully invative apps-all right on your iPhone. And you'll be inspired by interviews with today's top iPhone photographers and galleries of their impressive work. You'll also learn how to: * Produce stunning paramas, vintage-style photobooth strips, and super-saturated Polaroid(R) photos with a hip, 1970s look * Unlock the secret power of your iPhone's camera with burst mode, high dynamic range (HDR) effects, exposure and focus controls, and more * Find and install the best iPhone apps for cropping images, adjusting contrast and exposure, and editing your photos to achieve eye-popping results * Publish and share images right from your iPhone, without the hassle of memory cards, cables, or complex desktop photo editing tools You have Photoshop(R) (and a lot, lot more) right in your pocket. Do amazing things with your photos with Create Great iPhone Photos.
- Author BiographyFor the past fifteen years, Allan Hoffman has been the technology columnist for The Star-Ledger, New Jersey's largest daily newspaper, where he writes about Internet culture and trends, the iPhone, and digital photography. His work has appeared in Newsday, the New York Times, Wired.com, and many other magazines and newspapers. He maintains a photoblog at whatiseenow.com and spent much of his teenage years in his high school's darkroom.
- Author(s)Allan Hoffman
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight462 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.