All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last decade of the twentieth century A.D., a discovery was made of a body of kwledge, which, it is believed, has important implications for the future of man. In 1996, it was discovered that many cultural artifacts produced by man since about 30,000 B.C. possess an unusual symbolism. This symbolism, as we shall see, has a mathematical component associated with it that finds expression in the form of alignments and points of alignments. Because of this, the interpretation of this symbolism is t entirely subjective, but has an objective aspect to it, as well. In The Creation: Its Infinite Features and Finite Realms, artifacts of man that possess this unusual symbolism are referred to as inspired sources. They are called inspired because the symbolism present in these artifacts is believed to be inspired by the Creator, and they are called sources because the increments of kwledge transmitted by the symbolism of these artifacts are sources of kwledge.
- Author(s)Jack Hetrick
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.