All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relays the factual details of the creation of the U.S. Constitution. The narrative provides multiple accounts of the event, and readers learn details through the point of view of a serving girl at a Pennsylvania boardinghouse, a law clerk in the state of Virginia, and an apprentice printer. The text offers opportunities to compare and contrast various perspectives in the text while gathering and analyzing information about a historical event.
- Author(s)Roberta Baxter
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePerspectives Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.