All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionCreatives are great at doing their creative work, but when it comes to running the financial side of their business, most will quickly tell you that they'd rather t. Talking about money is, for the most part, still taboo. This book focuses on proven techniques and resources used by successful creatives, providing a collection of tools and ideas that address financial questions common to a wide range of creatives. Expert advisors are interviewed on topics such as accounting, taxes, contracts and financial planning. This title uses examples, case studies, and real-life stories from actual creatives.
- Author BiographyIlise Benun is the co-founder of Marketing Mentor, as well as an author and national speaker. She is co-author of The Art of Self Promotion and PR for Dummies, 2nd Edition. Benun started her Hoboken, NJ-based consulting firm in 1988 and has been self-employed for all but three years of her working life.
- Author(s)Ilise Benun
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.