All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion to the Creative Teaching and Learning Toolkit presents over 200 tips, tools and practical strategies for more effective teaching and learning that can be used in your classroom tomorrow. The emphasis is on exciting, inclusive learning experiences which genuinely engage learners and raise motivation. The book is a follow up to the ground-breaking Creative Teaching and Learning Toolkit which set out the key principles of effective teaching and learning.Using their pioneering Creative Teaching Framework as a scaffold for the book, award-winning authors Brin Best and Will Thomas guide you through strategies that deal with each component of effective teaching. As well as dealing comprehensively with actual teaching techniques you can use, the authors also tackle the key areas of vision, climate and reflection, showing you how a range of practical approaches can also benefit your learners.A special section deals with things you can do on a personal and professional level to improve your teaching skills too. All the strategies included in the book are highly practical and represent tried and tested approaches from successful classrooms. Each is presented concisely, showing how you can embed the learning activities into your day to day lessons. Special emphasis is placed on creative ways of producing successful learning outcomes for students of all abilities.This resource book presents a rich compendium of teaching and learning strategies that can be used by teachers of all subjects. It will help you to become more creative in your teaching and for learners to be more creative in their approaches. It will widen your repertoire of teaching approaches, to the benefit of all your learners. Whether you are a teacher early in your career looking to gain new skills, or an experienced practitioner wishing to expand your toolkit and freshen up your teaching, then the Creative Teaching and Learning Resource Book has something for you.
- Author BiographyBrin Best is an education consultant, writer and trainer. He is the director of the training and consultancy company Innovation for Education Ltd. Will Thomas is a training consultant and performance coach. He is the director of the training company Vision for Learning Ltd.
- Author(s)Brin Best,Will Thomas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.61Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.