All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreativity has become the ecomic engine of the 21st century. No longer the preserve of creative industries, 'creative capital' - in the form of vel thinking, navigation, interactivity and border-crossing - has become crucial to success and productivity. But are young people being equipped for a work future in which creativity is the defining feature of ecomic life? In this important book, Erica McWilliam argues that young people's creative capacities are t being properly developed and that education, particularly in Australia, demands a massive pedagogical shift. Using both Australian and overseas examples, McWilliam describes what creative capacities are, why they've become important to our work futures, and what can be done to optimise the creative capacities of young people.
- Author BiographyErica McWilliam is an internationally recognized author in the field of education, with a particular focus on workforce preparation of youth in postcompulsory schooling and higher education.
- Author(s)Erica McWilliam
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.