All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrating the extent and diversity of the field of creative research, this handbook provides a comprehensive review of the area. The first section discusses theoretical approaches; the second discusses topics and issues; and the third discusses methodologies in creativity research.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Creativity
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMark A. Runco
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.