All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom award-winning actor-writer-producer-director Bob Balaban comes a hilarious new series, perfect for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid If popularity were a score between one and ten, Charlie Drinkwater would be a zero. He's nerdy and unathletic, and to top it all off, he's suddenly morphed into a giant mutant sea creature sometime between first-period science class and third-period English. Now Charlie's two best friends are treating him like a science project, there's a petition to get him kicked out of school, the cool kids are recruiting him for their clique, and for some reason his parents are acting like everything is perfectly rmal. What's a slimy, scaly, seventh-grade creature to do?
- Author BiographyBob Balaban is the author of the McGrowl series and the Creature from the Seventh Grade series. He has appeared in nearly one hundred movies, including Midnight Cowboy, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Waiting for Guffman, and Moonrise Kingdom. He has been nominated for an Oscar, a Tony, four Emmys, a Producers Guild Award, two Directors Guild Awards, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards, one of which he won for his appearance in Gosford Park, a film he also produced. A Chicago native, Bob now lives in Bridgehampton, NY.
- Author(s)Bob Balaban
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCreature from the 7th Grade
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andy Rash
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.