All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe intriguing history of the Old South often encompassed such undesirable elements as murder, mystery, racial discord, and man's unquenchable thirst for wealth. The true essence of the past as seen through the eyes of those who dare to look at it today is often just a blurry reflection of what was real and what was truth versus what we choose to remember. When Angie Lawrence came face to face with the truth, she was able to see it as clearly as the words written on the journal pages hidden almost 150 years ago. Will the consequences of looking at the past with clear vision and eyes wide open show her a future she never dreamed possible?
- Author BiographyDeborah Robillard spent her early childhood traveling the world with her military family. They later settled in middle Georgia where Deborah received her education and spent most of her formative years. Although she's not a Georgia native, it will always be where her heart calls home. Contrary to her English professor's advice, Deborah put her writing on hold to become a Registered Nurse, a career she loved, but she's finally returned to her true calling. She's a proud Army wife supporting her husband through multiple deployments while raising three sons; yet still finds time to work on her third novel.
- Author(s)Deborah Robillard
- Date of Publication12/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCarol Von Raesfeld
- Illustrator(s)Dorothy Hardy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.