All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a complete reference source for writers of TV and film mysteries, thrillers, action/adventure, romantic suspense, and psychological mysteries. This complete guide features accurate information about every aspect of crime, from weapons to police departments to crime jargon to standard operating procedures for criminals. It covers numerous aspects of crime and outlines general rules of thumb for writing. It also details specific policies and procedures of various law enforcement agencies. It is the perfect companion book for all writers looking to add crackling accuracy and tension to their crime vels or scripts. It contains updated information and Foreword by Sgt Rey Verdugo, Top Criminal Investigator and Technical Consultant for Film and TV. It is an invaluable reference with practical material road-tested in crime writing workshops given by Roth and Verdugo.
- Author BiographyMartin Roth has been a solo professional book, television and screenwriter for over forty years. He has written countless television scripts for shows including Hawaii Five-O, Hart to Hart, Vegas, Mannix, I Dream of Jeannie and many others. He is also the author The Writer's Partner. Martin has taught creative writing at UCLA and the American Film Institute and has served as President of the Internet Crimewriting Network.
- Author(s)Martin Roth,Scott Petri
- PublisherMichael Wiese Productions
- Date of Publication10/01/2003
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMichael Wiese Productions
- Out-of-print date05/11/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.