All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of volumes to discuss the history and development of the n-Russian nationalities in the Soviet Union. -- Professor Fisher's excellent book is brief but clear and succinct. It should be required reading for all students of Russian and European History. --Slavic Review
- Author BiographyAlan W. Fisher is a professor of history and Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Letters at Michigan State University. The history of the Ottoman empire and the Turkic peoples, especially the Crimean Tatars, has been the primary focus of his studies and research. Fisher is the author of The Russian Annexation of the Crimea, 1772-1783 (Cambridge University Press, 1970) and has written articles for Slavic Review, Cahiers du monde russe et sovietique, Jahrbucher fur Geschichte Osteuropas, Canadian-American Slavic Studies, Humaniora Islamica, and Harvard Ukranian Studies; he is editor of the Bulletin of Turkish Studies Association.
- Author(s)Alan W. Fisher
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/1978
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Note7ill.
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.