The Crm Field Guide by Joel Lindstrom, Richard Knudson (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CRM Field Guide is an essential guide to Microsoft Dynamics CRM that everyone should have on their bookshelf. This book offers you details t only on CRM fundamentals and extensibility points but also the tried and true best practices and strategies of the combined experience of some of the most recognizable global experts in the CRM industry. The field guide contains insights from many CRM MVP contributors and is intended to be a book you pick up over and over again as you use CRM. Having the CRM Field Guide by your side is like having the hotline to the industry experts. When you hear the term Field Guide you likely think of nature; identifying key plants or animals in a new and exciting place. Obviously this book is t that type of a guide. This book is what you pick up when it's Friday night and you are stuck with one last CRM problem between you and the weekend. The CRM Field Guide is t a reference repeating all the contents of the CRM documentation, but it is designed to complement what Microsoft provides offering insights from real world deployments of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. There's so much content in the CRM Field Guide, one of the MVPs joked it could probably have eugh weight to hold down your desk if a tornado passes through your office! In the CRM Field Guide you will find details that can help administrators, customizers and developers; t to mention power business users wanting to kw all the details the admin never tells them. If you run CRM in the cloud or sitting in a server room at your office the information is useful.
- Author(s)Joel Lindstrom,Richard Knudson
- PublisherWe Speak You Learn, LLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWe Speak You Learn, LLC
- Weight1651 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byJulie Yack
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.