All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magical new classic in the making from the creator of the beloved favourite, The Tiger Who Came to Tea. Once there was a little boy called Matty, and he was very sad...From the creator of the iconic picture books The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Mog the Forgetful Cat, comes a brand new story about joy, parties...and crocodiles! Matty is sick, and very sad because he's too sick to go to the Queen's birthday party! But when he gets an unexpected visitor, it seems that Matty might t miss out after all...
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She was married to the writer Nigel Kneale. Their daughter Tacy is an artist, and their son Matthew is an acclaimed novelist. In 2012, Judith was awarded an OBE for her services to children's literature and Holocaust education.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight480 g
- Width226 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.