All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magical new classic in the making from the creator of the beloved favourite, The Tiger Who Came to Tea. Once there was a little boy called Matty, and he was very sad...From the creator of the iconic picture books The Tiger Who Came to Tea and Mog the Forgetful Cat, comes a brand new story about joy, parties...and crocodiles! Matty is sick, and very sad because he's too sick to go to the Queen's birthday party! But when he gets an unexpected visitor, it seems that Matty might t miss out after all...
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She was married to the writer Nigel Kneale. Their daughter Tacy is an artist, and their son Matthew is an acclaimed novelist. In 2012, Judith was awarded an OBE for her services to children's literature and Holocaust education.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight170 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.