All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book gives an account of various movements in art and their relation to the visual and in churches and in liturgy, for example the Franciscan movement, different approaches to the crucifixion, the restoration of creation. It recovers the links between the cross and creation, and relates the baptismal covenant to a commitment to care for creation. 4 page colour plate section.
- Author BiographyChristopher Irvine is a Canon of Canterbury Cathedral, and has published, with SPCK, The Art of God, and The Use of Symbols in Worship. He has been a parish priest, as well as a University Chaplain, Tutor and Vice-Principal at St Stephen's House, and Principal of the College of the Resurrection at Mirfield.
- Author(s)Christopher Irvine
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.