All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures singular, comprehensive discussion and analysis of key evangelical doctrines--including the doctrine of salvation, sin, the Holy Spirit, man, and the person and work of Christ.
- Author BiographyBruce Demarest (PhD, University of Manchester) is professor of spiritual formation at Denver Seminary, where he has taught since 1975, and a member of the Evangelical Theological Society, Theological Thinkers and Cultural Group, and Spiritual Formation Forum. John S. Feinberg (PhD, University of Chicago) is department chair and professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He is the author of Ethics for a Brave New World (with Paul D. Feinberg) and is general editor of Crossway's Foundations of Evangelical Theology series.
- Author(s)Bruce A. Demarest
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleFoundations of Evangelical Theology
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Out-of-print date07/04/2016
- Weight851 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Series Edited byJohn S. Feinberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.