All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionCrowdfunding allows a large number of people to finance an idea through small individual contributions. By harnessing the power of collective energy, crowdfunding can get a project off the ground and in the public eye with astounding speed and success if its done the right way. In this easy-to-use guide, you'll learn: Learn how to structure your campaign for maximum funding with the least amount of your time and energy Become a magnet to potential funders so they are finding you before you have to go out and find them Access the insiders secrets that helped author, Patty Lenn reach her goal in 14 days and be featured by Indiegogo! Springboard your campaign into social media buzz to create an eager following of campaign evangelists Avoid the mistakes most crowdfunders make so you are part of the elite group of crowdfunders who fund above their goal amount Drawing from her years of experience in marketing, project planning and communications, as well as, her real-life experience in crowdfunding Patty Lenn provides an easy-to-follow guide to launching a crowdfunding project.
- Author BiographyBefore launching two successful businesses, Patty Lennon, M.S. enjoyed a 15-year career at one of the world's largest banks, Citigroup. Promoted to VP at a young age she learned early on that an entrepreneurial attitude creates success in every environment. During her corporate years she received numerous awards for excellence in sales, training, leadership, operations and product development. She has a breadth of experience including leading operational teams through two mergers, training hundreds of employees in product disciplines, managing multi-million dollar technology projects and creating double and triple digit sales growth in every territory she managed. And none of this has been as challenging or rewarding as creating two profitable businesses and raising two children. In 2010 Patty founded Mom Gets A Life (r) in response to a need she saw in mothers of young children. Her multi-media company hosts sold out events to cheering crowds throughout the year including the Mom Gets a Business (r) Conference, which launched in 2012. In 2013 Patty founded Crowdfund with Ease, a training company dedicated to sharing the valuable business growth potential and marketing strategies Patty uncovered while running her own crowdfunding campaign in 2012. Patty is a national speaker and author that inspires audiences to lead and sell with passion and purpose. She is an expert business coach that partners with individuals and groups that want to build a business plan that works, learn how to balance dreaming with action to achieve true success and produce transformational events that create real sales.
- Author(s)Patty Lennon
- PublisherDifference Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDifference Press
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.