All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA buried angel! When a hobgoblin confesses the horrible secret of Crowfield Abbey to the monks' apprentice, the boy is drawn into a haunting medieval mystery and a world of Old Magic. An angel is buried behind the abbey! It's 1347, and Will, an orphan boy, lives and works as an apprentice of the Crowfield monks. Sent into the forest to gather firewood, he stumbles across a trapped, wounded creature bigger than a cat.The little goblin shares a terrible secret: Buried deep in the sw behind the monastery is an angel. But, Will wonders, how can an angel die? And what does this angel have to do with the history of Crowfield? When two cloaked strangers show up and start asking questions, Will is drawn into a dangerous world of Old Magic.
- Author BiographyPat Walsh is a trained archaeologist as well as an amateur historian, inspired by the rich mythology of Britain. Born in a haunted house in Kent, she now lives in Bedfordshire, England, with her husband and children. THE CROWFIELD DEMON is the sequel to THE CROWFIELD CURSE, her debut novel. Visit her at www.pat-walsh.com.
- Author(s)Senior Lecturer in Industrial Relations Pat Walsh
- PublisherChicken House
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.