All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSue Tweg, the writer of this text guide, is a specialist in Performance and Drama Studies, having produced, choreographed, acted in and taught Drama, and Performance as well as Literature. She has longstanding experience teaching The Crucible both to English and Literature students, and in its performance on stage.
- Author Biography\Sue Tweg, BA (Hons), MA, teaches at Monash University. She is a theatre historian, librettist, designer, director and performer, with special interests in Shakespeare, Commedia dell'Arte, avant-garde theatre and film. She has written on and workshopped a wide range of texts for English studies.
- Author(s)Sue Tweg
- PublisherInsight Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleInsight Text Guide
- Place of PublicationMentone
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInsight Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width172 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.