All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA strong editorial structure guides students through the competing perspectives that have dominated scholarly discussion. An opening introduction summarises relevant historical events and provides an overview of the historiography. Each article is then contextualised by the editor with a discussion of its significance to scholarship.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Madden is Associate Professor of History and Chair at Saint Louis University. He has published numerous studies on the crusades including 'The Fourth Crusade: The Conquest of Constantinople (1997) and 'A Concise History of the Crusades' (1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2002
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Essential Readings in History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThomas F. Madden
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.