All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionYou Are Meant to Be a MentorYou probably have more friends than ever--once you tally up all your social networking connections. But virtual relationships alone can't meet the Church's desperate need for spiritually mature women and men to mentor younger believers to be faithful servants of Christ. If you are like many believers, you may t feel prepared to be a trusted influencer because you haven't had a spiritual mother or father yourself. The Cry for Spiritual Mothers and Fathers, written by seasoned disciple and Christian leadership trainer Larry Kreider, will give you the proven biblical keys you need to become a godly mentor. Discover why spiritual mother- and fatherhood is every believer's calling, and find out how to nurture a spiritual family that expands the kingdom of God. This is the essential handbook for answering God's call to become the spiritual father or mother He has called you to be.
- Author BiographyLarry Kreider is the founder and international director of DOVE Christian Fellowship International, a worldwide network of churches and ministries dedicated to advancing God's kingdom on six continents. He has written more than 30 books, including House to House, The Biblical Foundation series, Building Your Personal House of Prayer, Starting a House Church, and Authentic Spiritual Mentoring. Larry and his wife, LaVerne, have been married for 42 years, have four children and three grandchildren, and live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Larry Kreider
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byFloyd McClung
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.