Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionIt is nearly thirty years after Cuba fell to Fidel Castro. Dorsey Bernard waits in the night fog along the San Francisco waterfront for Skylar Phipps, his new client. She has a job for him--help her find the man who killed her father. In this international romantic mystery, Skylar and Dorsey scour the world for The Cuban Quartet, the four members of the CIA whose bold crime, during the fall of Havana, had remained undetected for decades. In chasing the four deadly ghosts, the duo sheds new light on the old dark secrets until it becomes a desperate race against time. Lost to a storm in the North Sea the two come face to face with their destiny. Get the man who started it all. Or vanish.
- Author BiographyGordon Basichis is the author of The Cuban Quartet, an international romantic mystery, seeded on the rumors and legends surrounding missing mob money when Castro marched into Havana. He is also the author of the bestselling Beautiful Bad Girl, The Vicki Morgan Story. This is the real life story of the tempestuous relationship between department store scion and member of President Ronald Reagan's kitchen cabinet, Alfred Bloomingdale and his longtime mistress, Vicki Morgan. The story was an international scandal and made headlines around the globe, depicting Bloomingdale's thirteen year romantic tryst with Morgan. He is the author of The Guys Who Spied for China, a roman a clef exposing Chinese espionage networks in the United States, a quarter finalist in Amazon's Breakthrough Novel competition. Basichis' The Blood Orange, is a hard edged, modern day romantic mystery thriller in the tradition of classic Los Angeles Noir. A cinematic journey through the exotic streets of affluent but deadly L.A. Basichis first published novel The Constant Travellers, is a magical realism Western Fantasy that was optioned by two motion picture studios. Basichis is Co-Founder of Corra Group, specializing in background checks and corporate research and investigation. Corra Group has clients all around the United States and throughout the world. He is a native of Philadelphia, but has lived most of his life in Southern California and Northern New Mexico. In addition to his books, Basichis has written feature films and television episodes.
- Author(s)Gordon Basichis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.